So it’s the second most wonderful time of the year; The 20% off VIB sale at Sephora !
There was a ton I wanted to get at this sale, but I managed to control myself for the most part. Honestly, if I was rich/didn’t have bills to pay I could probably spend thousands upon thousands of dollars at this store and for that I need some serious professional help.
My cart on the Sephora app is constantly filled with crap I want to buy, most of the time those items never actually make it through the check-out section but on occasion they do. And now, after the sale is over my cart currently has 11 things in it again already #addictedtosephora
Don’t forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM to see the looks I create using these products, as well as product pictures and swatches.
I’ve included all kinds of pictures, and swatches of the makeup products as well as comparison swatches when I felt they were needed. It’s all for your viewing pleasure, and so that you can make informed decisions about these products.
BUT enough of my psychobabble, here are my picks from the Sephora VIB sale:
- I mean… obviously (insert emoji of girl holding her hand out like ‘duh’)
- How could I not pick this up? Like… COLORS. It is so aesthetically pleasing to look at but if you didn’t know I did review this one already since I had to wait for the second package to arrive to do this post.
- You can CLICK ME to read all about this palette.
- But… this palette was an assload of money for us here in Canada, so I was happy I could get it during this sale.
- It’s just… beauuuutiful.
- I’ve always wanted to try House of Lashes Falsies but like… I’m always so leery about ordering things from the states because of the exchange rate, plus taxes and duties. So I’m pretty excited to try these.
- Hopefully, they’re good because they were expensive (I’m a strictly $6 dollar a lash maximum kind of gal) and my last set of expensive lashes from Sephora were Huda Beauty ones and they were garbage (Fell apart, literally, after two uses. This is not a joke. True facts of life my friends. I have pictures on my twitter if you wanna go creep and find them)
- Big Spender – 1) The name totally attracted me to this one, 2) I’ve heard these are like the best formula of life, 3) I wanted a lipstick
- Girl Gang – 1) Also, the name totally attracted me to this, 2) THIS COLOR!!!!!
Left picture: Top shade is KvD Lolita, middle shade is Smashbox Big Spender, bottom shade is KvD Cathedral.
- I’ve never tried the Amuse Bouche line, but they look beautiful.
- I have a problem.
- I don’t need another lipstick.
- I didn’t need three more lipsticks.
- But I wanted them.
- So I got them.
- No regrets.
- I’m running out of my Clinique Balm and so I’m on the hunt for something new because 1) Clinique is not cruelty-free and I am trying to make wise purchases of makeup going forward when I can and, 2) This stuff kills my eyes so I figured I could prolong the life of my balm by using a different remover for my eyes.
- The packaging totally sold me.
- Uhm a purple skull… helloo????
- I judge a book by it’s cover a lot.
- I’m bad.
- First of all; DRUNK ELEPHANT. I had to have something from them just based on their name alone. It’s delightful.
- I’ve also heard v good things about this stuff, so hopefully it will work well for me.
- I was hoping for a better smell, but I guess good skincare isn’t supposed to smell good. The smell is faint, and it does go away but still.
- It almost feels like water for your face but in like… a good way… like the kind of way where you know it’s sinking into your skin and hydrating you and not just running off of your face and down the drain. Ya feel me?
- An advent calendar filled with nail polish? I AM ON BOARD.
- This was the most fun thing to open in my entire life.
- I’m actually considering doing a separate post for this, like showing the packaging and the bottles and then maybe doing swatches. Still undecided, though.
- Oh TOCCA. TOCCA, TOCCA, TOCCA. What would I ever do without you?
- CLICK ME to hear more about this set. You won’t regret it.
- Well worth every penny (Not that it was even that expensive anyway, considering what you get in the set)
And that completes my Sephora VIB Sale haul (now that the sale is over of course I do have another list of things I want but the nice thing is I do have a few things I need to exchange so I’ll probably grab a few things from that list in exchange)
I’ll see you in the next post my pretties!