I have an assload of favorites for November. Some new, some old, some rediscovered.
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush body wash and lotion.
- It’s like bottled margaritas. Smells delish and moisturizes v well. LASTS FOREVER.
- I needed something gentle to go with my cream from the dermatologist and this was the answer. Cleans without stripping the skin.
Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intense
- There are no words for how soft and smooth this makes you skin. Well worth the pricey $$ tag.
Lancome Energie de Vie Smoothing and Plumping lotion
- The perfect morning moisturizer for my oily skin.
Urban Decay b6 spray (again)
- I love this right before doing my face makeup, makes my foundation glide on.
Lush Lip Scub
- Currently I’m using Santa’s which is aaaamazing but I do like the bubblegum one as well. Really good for exfoliating the lips.
Tigi Bed Head Self Absorbed shampoo
- I have the oiliest hair known to mankind. (you could cook eggs and fry bacon on my scalp like 3 hours after I wash my hair) I was pleasantly surprised by this shampoo. I rotate between this and Lush Big, which I find extends the life of my hair post shampoo (i can usually go 3 days without having to wash it)
Kat von D MetalMatte palette
- Was it any wonder this was gonna make an appearance on my favorites? I use this basically every day. Find my in depth review HERE
Kat von D Thunderstruck Metal Crush shadow
- My favorite inner corner highlight.
Urban Decay Brow Beater in Neutral
- I wish UD had more brow products
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner
- Midnight Cowboy is the perfect color to ‘dress up’ a classic smoky eye
- Distortion is gorgeous as a topper on shadows with its color shift
Urban Decay blush in Rapture
- I cannot live without this blush. It is my favorite.
Urban Decay Brightening and Tightening primer
Maybelline Spider Lash Mascara
Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil
- I have it in #3 which pulls a bit warm. I wish they had more colors because the formula is amazing
Kat von D Lock-It-Foundation
- I have fallen in love with this guy again. I forgot how much I love this stuff.
Bite Beauty lipstick in Sugarcane
- The PERFECT baby pink nude. And long wearing to boot.
And that’s it my pretties!
I didn’t include any misses this time because I’m going to do a full 2016 hits and misses post next month so stay tuned for that.
I have a ton of exciting posts planned for the next few months so I can’t wait to start posting them! Stay tuned my babes!